Helpful Robloxians Forum
Hello! Please login if you are a returning member, or register a new account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Helpful Robloxians Forum
Hello! Please login if you are a returning member, or register a new account.
Helpful Robloxians Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okay, crazy supernatural scary stuffs.

+2
randomguy123457
Coldbloodedkiller9
6 posters

Go down

Okay, crazy supernatural scary stuffs. Empty Okay, crazy supernatural scary stuffs.

Post by Coldbloodedkiller9 Mon May 13, 2013 9:16 pm

Disclaimer-This content may be scary to some users.

So, me and one of my friend were hanging out after school(on campus). We were walking in the hallways doing our usual things, which involves highly inappropriate jokes, light flirting, and heavy laughter. Our school is rumored to be haunted.

So, we walked by the boys restroom. It has a very small hallway to the door, just enough to hide the both of us. We thought we heard someone coming(being on campus after 5:00 is illegal). We dove into the hallway in front of the restroom and hid. Now this hallway is EXTREMELY small. I pushed my friend(let's call her lily) behind me in the corner because I'm much larger than her, and hoped that if we were to get caught, no one would notice her.

I heard footsteps in the hallway gradually getting louder, then stop. It was dead silent. I looked at her and could see the adrenaline pumping in her eyes. I put my finger to lips and told her to be quiet. Right as I was about to take a step out and look down the hallway, the bathroom door flew open. It banged against the wall causing a huge bang. I turned around and was about the ask what the heck Lily was doing when I saw her directly in front of me, staring at the door in horror as it flipped open and shut on its own.

The lights starting to flicker rapidly and there was the clearly audible sound of someone banging and slamming lockers. We high-tailed it out of there and didn't turn back.
Coldbloodedkiller9
Coldbloodedkiller9
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Okay, crazy supernatural scary stuffs. Empty Re: Okay, crazy supernatural scary stuffs.

Post by randomguy123457 Mon May 13, 2013 9:28 pm

What. The. &$#* O_O
randomguy123457
randomguy123457

Back to top Go down

Okay, crazy supernatural scary stuffs. Empty Re: Okay, crazy supernatural scary stuffs.

Post by SCS Mon May 13, 2013 9:38 pm

From my personal experience, spirits most certainly do exist. I have encountered them myself in different forms, one of which I encountered during an out of body experience.

Do not be afraid. That spirit cannot harm you. Being afraid would only feed it. My recommendation is to just leave it alone. Do not attempt to contact it, do not mess with it, just leave it be, and do not be afraid. If you feel yourself becoming afraid when you need to enter that room, just fill your heart with light and love, and banish fear completely. You will be fine.
SCS
SCS
Administrator

https://helpfulrobloxians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tefraz Tue May 14, 2013 7:32 am

I think you were in the presence of a Poltergeist. Poltergeists are the most annoying ghosts, and also the hardest to get rid of.
tefraz
tefraz
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blizzardous Wed May 15, 2013 3:48 pm

Whoa. That's crazy! pale
Blizzardous
Blizzardous
Administrator

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=3026072

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down