Helpful Robloxians Forum
Hello! Please login if you are a returning member, or register a new account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Helpful Robloxians Forum
Hello! Please login if you are a returning member, or register a new account.
Helpful Robloxians Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okay, more supernatural

5 posters

Go down

Okay, more supernatural Empty Okay, more supernatural

Post by Coldbloodedkiller9 Tue May 14, 2013 8:52 pm

So yesterday, I posted about my encounter with what I believe what may be a Poltergeist(Thanks tefraz)

Today I returned to the same location once the campus was abandoned with a friend(Let's call him Tim) to see what would happen. I know, I know, SCS is gonna say, "I told you to leave the spirit alone" but I was just too curious stupid.

I guess this poltergeist was in a better mood today, because nothing like yesterday happened. But several things did. My friend and I walked down the hallway near the restroom slowly. We stopped and kept hearing footsteps behind us.

I turned around and felt a physical push that threw me into the wall, and watched my friend fly the opposite direction. Then... Silence.

Nothing else happened. I still have a small bruise on my back from hitting the wall.
Coldbloodedkiller9
Coldbloodedkiller9
Administrator

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Okay, more supernatural Empty Re: Okay, more supernatural

Post by SCS Tue May 14, 2013 11:11 pm

This is serious. I implore you to follow my advice about this matter.

Whoever this spirit is, it does not have true power over you, nor does it have the right to impede upon your natural right to happiness, but it certainly will try. Do not give it the opportunity to do so. Messing with it is asking for trouble, like walking around a city at night, or starting a fight with someone. Stay away from that room, and whenever you do have to enter into it, fill your heart with light and love, do not think about the spirit, and do not make any attempt to communicate with it or mess with it. And, definitely do not allow yourself to be afraid. It will probably feed off of your fear.

Also, "poltergeist" doesn't really mean anything. That's just a human label for a certain kind of spiritual phenomena. It's just a spirit, it's not more special than any other spirit. Once you start giving it labels and titles like that, it only adds more unknowns to the equation, which in turn generate fear. It is a spirit. You don't know who it is, or where it comes from. It is apparent it wants to be left alone, so leave it alone. Do not allow it to make you afraid or impede upon your natural right to be happy in life.

While I do not believe spirits have true power over anyone, messing with it would still be a really bad idea. There's no telling who, or what, it is, so it may very well be able to deceive and/or frighten you if you give it the chance. In my opinion, satan does not exist, nor do demons (at least not those understood in the Judeo-Christian tradition), but it can certainly act like one to scare you if it wants to, and if it is able to do so. That is why you should stay away from it whenever you can, and when you must go into the room, fill your heart with light and love, leave the spirit alone, and banish fear.
SCS
SCS
Administrator

https://helpfulrobloxians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blizzardous Wed May 15, 2013 3:50 pm

I suggest you follow SCS' advice. I have none of my own... But it is weird.
Blizzardous
Blizzardous
Administrator

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=3026072

Back to top Go down

Post by SCS Thu May 23, 2013 9:26 pm

matusrules wrote:I played with a Ouija board.
Worst mistake ever in my life.

Yeah, using those things is extremely dangerous. People should never use them. I hope that you're doing okay now.
SCS
SCS
Administrator

https://helpfulrobloxians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down