Helpful Robloxians Forum
Hello! Please login if you are a returning member, or register a new account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Helpful Robloxians Forum
Hello! Please login if you are a returning member, or register a new account.
Helpful Robloxians Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The worst night. [Warning! Slightly long!]

+2
SCS
tefraz
6 posters

Go down

The worst night. [Warning! Slightly long!] Empty The worst night. [Warning! Slightly long!]

Post by tefraz Sun May 12, 2013 1:37 pm

Get this. The night before Mothers Day, for me, was a terrible night. I didn't get any sleep at all! This is what happened. When I got home from my cousins house at about 8:40 PM, I was tired.Sleep I went to bed early at 9:00 PM, but I was awaken by my Uncle. He told me that I had to make a gift and a present for my aunt. It was about 9:30 PM when he told me this. I actually walked to a nearby convenience store, and bought some chocolates. When I got home, I put the chocolates in the kitchen, and made a card. I took about two hours on the card. When I was finished with the card at about 12:15 AM, I went to put it with the chocolates only to find that they had been defiled. I thought it was my Unlce who ate them, so I went to the basement hoping he was down there working on his machine, but he wasn't there. I wondered if he thought I got lost while going to the store. I later heard some commotion outside, and found my Uncle digging a hole in the backyard. What is he doing that for at midnight? I asked myself. I went outside to find my uncle burying a box. He said the box was a present for my aunt, and he was burying it for her to find in the morning, since she loves gardening. I later found out that is was indeed my cat who ate the chocolates. It was 3:00 PM when I finally got to bed, I slept in my tree house, and hatched an idea. I got up at 4:00 AM and went outside to bury my card next to the box my uncle buried. That way it would seem the gift was from me. And that is the end of the sleepless night. Sorry if this is long. Hehehe.The worst night. [Warning! Slightly long!] Icon_tongue
tefraz
tefraz
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

The worst night. [Warning! Slightly long!] Empty Re: The worst night. [Warning! Slightly long!]

Post by SCS Sun May 12, 2013 4:26 pm

That's pretty interesting. I'm sorry you had a bad night, though.
SCS
SCS
Administrator

https://helpfulrobloxians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The worst night. [Warning! Slightly long!] Empty Re: The worst night. [Warning! Slightly long!]

Post by randomguy123457 Sun May 12, 2013 9:46 pm

I had one of those nights before. I feel you.
randomguy123457
randomguy123457

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenatorman Mon May 13, 2013 4:38 pm

cool
ravenatorman
ravenatorman

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=23361143&ForcePublicView=

Back to top Go down

Post by trogdor1171 Mon May 13, 2013 4:42 pm

I hate those nights. Sometimes I have nights like that on school nights, which really sucks considering I have to get up at 6:30 and sometimes 5:30 in the mourning.
trogdor1171
trogdor1171

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?submenu=true

Back to top Go down

Post by Blizzardous Mon May 13, 2013 5:07 pm

Wow. That stinks! I feel you. I had one of those on a Sunday.
Blizzardous
Blizzardous
Administrator

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=3026072

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down