Helpful Robloxians Forum
Hello! Please login if you are a returning member, or register a new account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Helpful Robloxians Forum
Hello! Please login if you are a returning member, or register a new account.
Helpful Robloxians Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your favorite subjects in school?

+5
Blizzardous
Chili1924
Flame6264
Coldbloodedkiller9
SCS
9 posters

Go down

What are your favorite subjects in school? Empty What are your favorite subjects in school?

Post by SCS Tue May 07, 2013 10:38 pm

My absolute favorite subject is mathematics. I am fascinated by mathematics - to me, it is an artform in and of itself, and is absolutely beautiful. To me, it is another mode of expressing life, which can also be done through poetry, music, TV shows, etc, just in different modes of expression.

I also enjoy English and History tremendously. I find both to be interesting, and important.

I enjoy all of my classes, but those are the subjects that I enjoy the most.
SCS
SCS
Administrator

https://helpfulrobloxians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite subjects in school? Empty Re: What are your favorite subjects in school?

Post by Coldbloodedkiller9 Tue May 07, 2013 10:40 pm

SCS wrote:My absolute favorite subject is mathematics. I am fascinated by mathematics - to me, it is an artform in and of itself, and is absolutely beautiful. To me, it is another mode of expressing life, which can also be done through poetry, music, TV shows, etc, just in different modes of expression.

If math is an art form, then I'm on TERRIBLE artist.

I personally LOVE Science and English.
Coldbloodedkiller9
Coldbloodedkiller9
Administrator

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite subjects in school? Empty Re: What are your favorite subjects in school?

Post by Flame6264 Tue May 07, 2013 10:43 pm

I like PE and Math most..

Flame6264

Back to top Go down

Post by Chili1924 Wed May 08, 2013 11:17 pm

I would have to say any class that has to do with computers, business, or technology or vocal music. I really enjoy singing. Smile
Chili1924
Chili1924

Back to top Go down

Post by Blizzardous Fri May 10, 2013 5:05 pm

I REALLY enjoy Mathematics and Science. Wink
Blizzardous
Blizzardous
Administrator

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=3026072

Back to top Go down

Post by Retaunt28 Sat May 11, 2013 5:37 pm

Well, I don't really do Science and Dancing, but I do enjoy ICT, English and Drama.

As for mathematics, I've got a serious test this week, and it includes mathematics. So you could say I'm really good at math.
Retaunt28
Retaunt28
Super Moderator

http://geeksonlyblog.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SCS Sat May 11, 2013 10:55 pm

Coldbloodedkiller9 wrote:
SCS wrote:My absolute favorite subject is mathematics. I am fascinated by mathematics - to me, it is an artform in and of itself, and is absolutely beautiful. To me, it is another mode of expressing life, which can also be done through poetry, music, TV shows, etc, just in different modes of expression.

If math is an art form, then I'm on TERRIBLE artist.

I personally LOVE Science and English.

No worries man. We all have our different strengths.

Nice. I'm interested in the more abstract and esoteric aspects of science, such as string theory, as those are more grounded in an artistic, intuitive interpretation from my perspective than cold, hard empiricism that does not interest me anywhere near as much. However, as empiricism is the foundation of our understanding of the science of the physical universe, I plan to explore life in other ways.

Flame6264 wrote:I like PE and Math most..

Cool! PE has been enjoyable for me in the past, most notably last school year when I was in the 9th grade. My 9th grade PE teacher was beyond excellent. He not only taught us physical skills, but he also cared about us, helped us develop emotionally, and helped us set foot on our path to prepare for our future. I will always love and respect him.

Chili1924 wrote:I would have to say any class that has to do with computers, business, or technology or vocal music. I really enjoy singing. Smile

I find computers to be interesting as well. That's great that you enjoy singing! Very Happy

Letsgopistons wrote:I REALLY enjoy Mathematics and Science. Wink

Nice. Which scientific discipline is your favorite, if you have one?

Retaunt28 wrote:Well, I don't really do Science and Dancing, but I do enjoy ICT, English and Drama.

As for mathematics, I've got a serious test this week, and it includes mathematics. So you could say I'm really good at math.

Cool! I enjoy English as well.

Good luck with your test! Smile
SCS
SCS
Administrator

https://helpfulrobloxians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tefraz Sun May 12, 2013 12:01 pm

I would choose History as my favorite subject because it's interesting to learn about the past.
tefraz
tefraz
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by randomguy123457 Sun May 12, 2013 9:42 pm

I like History, and Life Science.
randomguy123457
randomguy123457

Back to top Go down

Post by oldgreeny17 Tue May 14, 2013 6:10 am

Favourite subject would be Science
oldgreeny17
oldgreeny17

http://jabberspot.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down